Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Might Have Been Born At Night, But Not LAST Night...

Calie and a friend of hers watched the kids so Moonpie and I could go out to eat last night. After we finished dinner Moonpie decided we would go get Calie a new TV (hers broke about 6 months ago). So we get home about 9PM. I play with the kids and lay on my bed watching cartoons with them while he hooks up the TV, DVD and DirectTV.

I went to sleep about 11PM. Moonpie came to bed about 2AM.

The girls had drill team practice at 10AM but did NOT want to go or get up--I forced them. I'm a mean bitch. Moonpie drove them to practice then came home to work on the DirectTV in her room--it wasn't working...and he found clues leading him to believe that they snuck out last night...snuck out the bathroom window, AFTER 2AM...

When will she learn? Maybe she won't. He took her cell phone away from her (OMG--she may diiiiiieeeee). They said they snuck out (and met a boy) and drove to a friends house and watched a movie... sigh. My therapist tells me that this is all "normal" teenage behaviour...I guess I want her to be abnormal like I was and NOT sneak out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she needs one of those shock collars for dogs... You know the ones that give them a shock when they cross the wire underground?

Candy said...

I guess I'm even more mean. I'd put bars on her windows or get an alarm system and put the keypad over my headboard. LOL. I guess I'm a meaner bitch ;)

Kimmykay said...

Ugh. Not fun at all. Crossing my fingers my kids are just like me and Jeff. We were boring in our teen years. LOL.