Tuesday, November 04, 2008

There's A Long Way To Go And A Short Time To Get There...

Smokey and the Bandit. Remember that one?

Yesterday Carson (6) said to me: Mom. Mom! Don't forget to vote tomorrow.

Me: Baby, I already voted. I voted before J and I got married.

Carson: Who did you vote for? Well? Who??!! I *need* to know!!

Me: Carson. When you vote it's private. I don't have to tell anyone.

Carson: But I have to wait until I'm 18--and I need to know NOW what team I need to be wanting to win...


Another Carsonism...

Carson: Mom, look at this. A little moth on my hand. Can I keep it for a pet?

Martie: Carson, it will die soon.

Carson: Why? I'm careful. Is it because a moth is just a tired, old, faded butterfly?

Martie: Something like that...


Claudia turned 8 on November 1st. Can't believe they are growing so fast.

No comments: