Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Virgin Voter...

Ok, time to come clean. I registered to vote in 2002. That's right. I was 34. I only did it because all it took was a check mark on a drivers liscense renewal slip.

Pardon the interruption... I glanced over at the television and threw up a tiny bit in my mouth. I really hoped I would have my TV back this morning...

I did NOT vote in the 2004 election. I didn't really care one iota regarding politics. I had 3 kids and was pregnate with #4. My husband at the time had NO political interest either.

THIS was my first presidential election to participate in. I never stood on a soap box. I didn't go door to door with political tracts or even steal signs from my neighbors yard... I didn't blog my beliefs here or talk about them in line at the grocery store. But I picked a guy. Based on what *I* thought. And I really wanted to see what he could do.

Oh well. Guess I'll just wait and see what THIS guy does. But if every single time he speaks I have to hear his voice echo 'god' like--I will hurl.

No comments: