Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Cracked Like A BAD Easter Egg...

This will be short and sweet....

On Thursday Nov 3rd I LOST IT. I went to my Doctor appointment. Moonpie showed up. And my doctor, me and Moonpie decided (after the SCARY tale I told) that I needed to be admitted to the Behavior Health Center. I got ALOT of counseling, new meds (Effexor and Trazadone)...and the support of my new cuckoo friends.

I am still in counseling, but on an outpatient basis now. I go to Group sessions 5 times per week--for 5 hours per day. I AM getting well. I refuse to hide my illness anymore. I will quit trying to make everyone think I am OK if I am not.

I will let you all know how I am doing when I have time.

2 comments:

myfuckingeye said...

None of this is your fault at all and I'm glad you're on the road to getting better.

Anonymous said...

I'm am so glad that things are working out and that they are finding some meds that work for you. No worries, I will be here whenever you have time to return, the important thing is to take care of yourself.