Friday, June 06, 2008

Sick As A Dog...

I've been so sick... So has Mr X. We both have been soooo sick. We both went to the doctor on Thursday. I had a sinus infection, lower respiratory infection and a UTI. Sweets has strep throat. OMG. We both are on antibiotics. And feel like crap.

I just took Mr X to his parents house. He'll recoup there until Monday. So, I'm sad. I won't see him until Monday. Doesn't seem like a long time to you--but it will feel like a lifetime to me.

I feel terrible--and he's not here. So now I feel worse.

And the kids are here... so I can't even REALLY feel bad... I have to be "on" all the time they are here. And all I feel like doing is getting drunk. and passing out. And laying in bed. And moaning in pain.

It's going to be a loooong weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the weekend has passed, I hope your shared sickness has too. We're just melting here. :-) vic