Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My New Days...

Home with my boys. Nice. You will be happy to know that I have even showered for 3 days IN A ROW! I have a schedule now. And a coffee habit. Carson is so good alone. I thought he was a roughhousing rebel. But he is really just a sweet 3 year old boy. Who loves to be outside.

Calie is liking her school and her teachers. She is having a hard time falling asleep tho. Her anxiety about school is so...Engulfing to her. She swears she isn't scared to go to school--that it's just that she can't fall asleep thinking about school. The last 2 nights she has slept with me and MP. 14 years old and sleeping with Mom and Dad--going backwards don't ya think?

Claudia loves school. Yesterday she had to go to the doctors to get 4 shots (ouch). But she was very brave. She looooves picking out her clothes every day. And taking a lunch. I wish I could get my turtle computer to download pictures to blogger...I have the cuuutest one of her--all ready for school. Email me and I will send it to you--guaranteed to make you say "Now, *really*, that is one CUTE kid!"

Caden. So sweet. So big. Apparently. Everyone says "He is so big" when they find out he is not 4 months yet (but close to it).

Ok, gotta go finish my chores. OH...And the E*diet thing was a waste. I've been trying to cut down on my (stuffing my face) intake--and I am staaarvvving all day long now. Gawd. I am so hungry.

No comments: