Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Poop Parade...

Guess what!! Carson has not been eating like he should/usually does. I joked to MP tonight that he wasn't eating because he was afraid to poop. I said this at the table as we tried to urge him to eat a few bites of chicken. or corn. He ate bread with butter on it and that's all.

Five minutes after Carson got down from the table he came into the dining room and said "I need my underwears off" (omg). I said "Have you got poop in your pants?" and he replies "Well, just a little bit." So MP takes him to the bathroom and gets hm on the potty and he finished the job (a BIG job) in the potty!!! yahooooo!

Claudia danced around the house saying "Bubba! You get a chocolate donut now!" over and over. SHE is the one who wants a donut. Silly girl. Amazing how celebratory we get over shite in this house...

No comments: