Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Testing, testing 1. 2. 3....

Trying to get a picture available to show off my offspring. *I* made these (with a little sperm action from Moonpie). My greatest. My masterpieces. My joys. My PITA's. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/martiem/487674b4.jpg

Caden had his 4 mo check up today. Weighs 16# 3oz. 75% for weight AND height. Got 3 shots. Cried. Now he has fever and is very...clingy. And fussy. Gonna be a long night between him and my anxiety over Calie's surgery tomorrow. And I have to get my 700 year old grandmother to watch Carson and Claudia from about 2PM til whenever PM. I LOVE my grandmother... I do. I am so blessed to have her. I just wish she was YOUNGER. She has a hard time hearing. And feeds my kids chewy gummy candies that stick in their teeth and cause funky jungle rot to their molars. And she buys size 11 shoes on sale even tho no one WEARS size 11. She buys stuff because it's on sale--whether it will ever be used "because it was a good buy". She has a hard time opening the safety-child locked doors--I'm afraid the house will catch on fire and she won't be able to get everyone out of the house. So, one more thing to worry over. My Grandmother being in charge of the 4 and 3 year old--or them in charge of her?

1 comment:

myfuckingeye said...

that is a lot cuteness in that picture.