I am ashamed of a few things in my life. Tho, I try not to beat myself up too much anymore. At one time I was the QUEEN of Guilt. I was guilty of being a bad Mother, Wife, Friend, Sister, Daughter... you name it, I felt bad at it. All that guilt got me locked up in the nut house. Don't contain your shame! Spread it. Let me know what you are most ashamed of. Post anonymously. I won't tell anyone.
To make you feel better, I will give you my top 5 Shame's (trust me, there is a top 100 list somewhere):
1. Taking that DVD. Without permission. And then WATCHING it. OMG.
2. Feeling happy and glad when my kids go to their Dad's for a few days.
3. For "going off my meds" and letting Mr X see what a crazy person looks like.
4. For letting Calie think I'm a rotten person--and losing her trust and closeness.
5. For dating 2 guys at once. And taking longer than necessary to break up with the one who was sooooooo wrong for me. But sooooo right at the time (hee hee).
Trust me, as a person who had issues with being a "good" person anyway...these may seem tame to you, but to me they are MAJOR. I should probably be seeing a therapist as well as a Psychiatrist. Oh well, YOU can be my therapist!!
I live in East Texas. Married to Da Man! I am Mom/StepMom to 8 beautiful kids. Don't worry--I'm medicated! I like music, reading, computering and laughing my ass off.
I recently married my Prince Charming. He's everything I ever wanted and several things I never knew I needed. He sends me...
Email the hell outta me at firstname.lastname@example.org