Monday, August 04, 2008

Yes, Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus...

My rent is paid. My water is paid. I have all the necessary medications to keep me sane. I have wine, vodka and beer in the house (although is sounds like alot of alcohol--it's really not... I promise). I have chicken roasting, potatoes boiling and beans simmering. I feel so happy at the moment. Except Gladiators is on my TV (wtf?).

I feel so happy. Oh, so happy. Mr X is taking me to (Hillbilly-ville) Mississippi this weekend for a much needed "vacation". We are headed to Vicksburg to gamble all the money we don't have.

I found out that the final Decree of Divorce is ready to sign. OMG. Really? It's really about to happen. Yahooooo. I am so happy!!!! I am. I am, I really, really am. I know that Mr X (oh, crap! I typed his real name there...) will ask me soooon as I'm officially divorced. Ask me what, you say? Ask me to pass the green beans, of course.

Today, Mr X said "Did you tell them that your husband just..." and I almost died. It was the sexiest thing he's ever said. Referring to himself as my husband. In his mind and heart he already is... and that is damn sexy. Because in my mind, heart and soul he already is too.

Yep. Yep. Yep. It's official. I'm in the 7th grade. Will you tell him I think he's hot. Tell him I like him. And I wanna "go out" with him...

No comments: