Saturday, September 10, 2005

Poke, Poke...

Carson has this "thing" he does right now. I'm hoping it's a stage. One he out growns SOON. He loves to poke us in the butt. With his finger. HARD. Then he giggles like a mad man. Not just in the butt--but in the crack. We have clothes on--so don't think he is poking us in the raw. Or that we run around naked--we don't. Well, most of us don't. Everyone 4 and under love to be naked. The 14 and above set remain clothed at all appropriate times.

The other day, Carson, Caden and I went to pick up the Claudia from school. We got there a little early so we had to stand in the foyer of the school and wait for the bell with all the other "early bird" parents. So, I am holding Caden in my left arm. Holding Carson's hand with my other. There was this lady standing in front of us. She had to be wearing the TIGHTEST jeans I have ever seen. I'll bet when she took her pants off later that the seams were impressed all along her thighs. And all the rivets were accounted for too. Anyhoo--her *big* ass was right at Carson's eye level--so he couldn't resist, I guess...

Poke, Poke... I saw it. I yanked him back with my hand and said "NO! Don't do *that*!" I saw her s l o w l y turn around and look down at him with a little grin. And Carson said "Groooowl! (like a sick tiger, baring his teeth) I will scare you with my scary teef!!" And all I could mutter with a burning red face? "I'm so sorry. He hasn't had a nap."

No comments: